Thursday, January 22, 2015

Happy Birthday to Us!


 I had my first birthday party class on Wednesday (all day Wednesday!!!  right ladies??!!) and what a great time we had.  I put in a lot of hours getting all the bits and pieces ready for this class and it was so worth it to hear all the laughter from the ladies and see what fun they were having creating their birthday projects.  I took pictures throughout the day and decided to share a few.  Even though there is another birthday party class, I don't think I'll spoil their fun by sharing a few photos.


Martha and Elaine made a great team!  And Martha kept everyone in stitches all day long!!! 
Jeannie, that's a sort of "sneaky" grin you have there.  Do you have an extra cupcake hidden under the table?   
Linda is smiling because she persevered through trials and tribulations to get her book put together.  Great job Linda.  Thanks for hanging in there!!! 
That looks like a really sweet card Elaine!  How many more to go? 
Linda baked a birthday cake for the special occasion.  What's a birthday party without a birthday cake?! 
Martha wouldn't put the hat on so Elaine is hiding behind her holding it over her head.  lol  And by the way Martha, since I just finished cleaning up the room I am proud to say that you had the most "mess" around your chair!!  Just sayin'!!!



My happy birthday gals.  As I was scrolling through the photos I just realized I missed someone with my hat picture.  Joan, I need you in the hat!!!! 
Tonight I finally got into the room to clean up the party messes.  Well, there were lots of deflated balloons.  What was I to do with all those balloons but pour them on Joshua who just happened to be in the tub  while I was cleaning!!!  He loved his new bathtub balloons!!
 
I hope you are all enjoying the week and finding some time for a little stitching. 
 



2 comments: