Monday, November 3, 2014

Catching Up!

Well, the porch sale has come and gone.  The weather outside was frightful but we were warm and cozy on the porch. 



There were lots of displays set up on the porch, just waiting on lovely ladies to come and enjoy. 
Speaking of lovely ladies, here are a few lining up to get onto the back porch.  Normally I have "stuff" all around the front and side porches too but because of the threatening weather, we decided to not put everything out and just use the back porch. 
Peek-a-boo!!  Guess who? 
Welcome everyone!  It was at this point I stopped taking pictures.  All of a sudden I looked up and the porch was full and someone needed help and things got hectic..............and then we were done! 

I had eight new recipe cards at the sale for those gals that collect the cards.  Let me know if you want me to hold any for you.  I think I still have some of each one left. 
 
Thank you to everyone who came out and supported my little back porch adventure!!  I do have some things available if  you're interested in anything you see in the photos.  Some things are all gone, but some things are still here!!  And for the next week I will be leaving the items on the porch so if you want to stop by, give me a call.
 
Happy stitching.  I'm getting back to "normal" after the sale and trying to get some things stitched, put away, cleaned up, organized, finished.............................never a dull moment!


No comments:

Post a Comment