Thursday, March 13, 2014

Well, it's finally here.....the Vintage View Quilt Show in Raleigh.  This is the first year this show will be held at the Kerr Scott Building and I am a vendor.  Couldn't say no since it was right in my back yard!  I just got home from setting up the booth.  I think I haven't done this sort of thing in a long time and I'm not in shape for it!!!  Lots of work and crammed into a small space, but I got most of it in there with the help of my right hand man Evette.  We were determined (I think she more than me) to squeeze in as much as we could. 
 
So, there's no room for you to stand but there's stuff!!  I took a few quick pics before I left the building to share.  Much prettier in person and I hope you can all come for a visit!










 
The show is in the Kerr Scott Building at the N.C. State Fairgrounds in Raleigh.  Show hours are 10am-6pm both Friday and Saturday and 10am-4pm on Sunday.  Should be a beautiful weekend to come out and see some extraordinary quilts and lots of vendors, some from faraway places!
 
Have a great weekend and find a little time to do some stitching.  Heaven knows I have been!!!

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You are too funny!! You have been a great neighbor!

      Delete
  2. I can't believe that you produced so many items! You are a one-girl manufacturing company! Also, I think you were the only booth that I remember seeing where you could walk away with the finished product - or, you had the most finished items of anyone!

    ReplyDelete