Wednesday, March 4, 2015

More Log Cabins

Happy almost Spring.  In the upper 70's here today but gone tomorrow and back to the 30's.  What weird weather we're having!
 
Another log cabin class today.  The ladies worked hard, persevered and came up with some beautiful fabric combinations.  Each one was different and unique.  I took pictures of one of their finished blocks, but believe me, they have many more completed!  We had two lap size quilts today, one double and one king.  Way to go!!!!



These two are in the witness protection program!  But their blocks are still great.
I think I have two more classes to work on log cabin quilts.  I love seeing how they all turn out and all the wonderful fabrics that are put together for great color combinations. 
This weekend I have the first Blooms and Bees class.  I did finish my mat as you can see from the photo above.  You have to see it in person....much prettier.  The classes I have remaining are full so I have decided to offer this project again in April for those of you that might have missed it or couldn't get into the existing classes. 
I added a couple of bees and....... 
even a dragonfly.  I loved this project and can't wait to share it with you.
 
I hope you all enjoy the rest of your week and be safe in the world with all the crazy weather.  And definitely find a little stitching time!

No comments:

Post a Comment