Friday, May 30, 2014

Merry Summer!

I can't believe it's here, but summer is upon us.  I just finished sending out my new summer class schedule covering June, July & August.  We can never have idle hands, even at the beach or pool!!!  So come join me for some fun-filled classes and take away a little something to keep you busy while on vacation or just relaxing around the house.  Here are a couple of pics of new projects, but the rest can be viewed on my web site at www.libertyrosepatterns.com under the "class model" tab.  Also, the calendar has been updated so you can go to the "calendar" section to view descriptions and/or dates and times.

Uncle Sam Pincushion

Little Red Wagon

Scrappy Penny Mat
 
Hope to see you over the summer.  No vacation for me.  Lots to do and creating even more!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment